Grab your Discounted SafePets™ Electric Dog Fence Training Device while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
FREE SHIPPING NOW!
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
Our SafePets™ Electric Dog Fence Training Device hidden fence system is the most reliable and affordable pet deterrent system. This device will help teach dogs what the safe playing boundaries are, and will keep your dog from dangerous areas like roads, pools or off-limits zones like neighbor's gardens, flowerbeds, etc. Easily bury the wire along the contours of the designated area, and put the receiver collar on your pet. The collar will detect the signals sent by the wire. When the dog is approaching the boundary, the collar will make a warning beep, reminding the dog to keep its distance. If the dog keeps going forward, the system will issue gradual increases of stimulus until the dog backs away. Gradually, it will learn to respect the boundaries and will learn what the safe area is.
Compared to heavy and expensive wood fences or brick walls, this dog fence system is a safe and cost-effective way to contain your pet within its area. The system is capable of covering up to 5,000 square meters (53,800 square feet) and comes with enough wire to cover 1.2 acres. It is a safe and humane way to discipline your dog. It does not harm the pets and allows it to be safe.
PROGRESSIVE TONE STIMULUS
- When the dog comes close to the boundary, the system will issue a warning tone first, then a small shock stimulus after 4-10 seconds. If the dog continues to move closer to the boundary, the shock stimulus will increase.
VARIABLE FIELD WIDTH CONTROL
- Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field
INVISIBLE AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- Burying wires in the ground, not occupying space, not affecting the landscape, giving dogs more freedom.
DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS THAT FIT YOUR NEEDS
Back Yard Only
Back & Front Yard
- Use the double loop layout to contain just the back yard.
On a Physical Fence
- Give your pet the freedom to enjoy the whole yard while restricting access to pools or garden areas.
Separate Front & Back Yard
- Attach the wire to an existing physical fence.
- Keep your front and back yard separately contained and cross over driveways.
STEPS TO A SECURE PET
SafePets™ Electric Dog Fence Training Device Underground 3 Collars Pet Trainer Features
Progressive Tone Stimulus.
Pulsed Proportional Stimulus
Power Boost Switch-The width of the warning can be adjusted by field width adjustment knob in the transmitter.
Audio Wire Break Alarm. The system's control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
Speed Detect Anti-run Through. The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
Visual Wire Break Alarm. The system's control center will light spark if it senses a break in the wire
Quick Disconnect Terminals. Quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
Low Battery Indicator. When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. (Red means time to replace the battery)
Adjustable shock collar. Fit for different kinds of dogs, Maximum belt length up to 20"
SafePets™ Electric Dog Fence Training Device Underground 3 Collars Pet Trainer Specifications:
- Transmitter: 15cm x 8.5cm x 3.5cm
- Collar: As picture
- Total length of wire: 300 meters
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1 x Power plug
- 3 x Adjustable receiver collar
- 3 x battery for collar(6 Volt/per)
- 1 x Boundary wire of 300 meters
- 6 x Extra metal contact points
- 20 x Training flags
- 1 x Test bulb
- 6 x Screws
- 1 x User's manual